Exhibits of Ethnology Collections
Taking into consideration your museumís aims and purposes for your collection, we can write an exhibit story line for your ethnology collection as well as prepare a catalogue or publication for either the collection or the exhibit.
FREE OF CHARGE
We will provide :
* A preliminary evaluation of your collection
* An initial contact and discussion with the staff responsible for the exhibit and or publication in order to understand your
needs, point of view and any proposal details required for specific funding needs.
* A proposal including budget costs for your exhibit and or book project.
All proposals will include :
* A thematic elaboration on the collection and exhibit
* One or more possible exhibit developments if desired
* An outline of the catalogue or book content
* The estimated and detailed cost for research, writing,
promotion and travel.
* Other details as discussed in our preliminary contact
For details about Gaby Pelletierís experience and knowledge in Wabanaki material history research and exhibit preparation
SEE - PREVIOUS WORK ~ CLIENT COMMENTS ~ PUBLICATIONS
© 2008 Gaby Pelletier Wabanaki Material History Consulting ~ All rights reserved.
Website by Web Design by Jen